London St. Andrew's College hosts a student orientation event every term, before it commences
London SAC strongly believes in rewarding those students who inspire others for immaculate performance
We, London SAC family always believe in hard work and fun! After a long study session, it is time to get refreshed for the
Student support is widely available and covers a range of areas, including academic advice, instalment fee payment plans
London SAC QAA report has been published
We London St. Andrew’s College have undergone a review for educational oversight by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) and have received its final report.
Two years course with work placement
Our EDEXCEL BTEC Level-5 HND in Business (QCF), Diploma in Health and Social care (QCF) has been designed for those students who want to have work experience during their study. For more details contact our admission team at
Call: +44 (0) 2034 417694
London St. Andrew's College
Tier 4 Highly Trusted Sponsors
The London St. Andrew's College offers full time education in a lively, supportive and challenging environment. Our commitment is to ensure quality education and adequate training for a wide variety of students during their period of study at London SAC. We are a modern and diverse College, specialising in Business Management, Information Technology, Accountancy, Tourism & Hospitality, and Health and Social Care.
College mission and objectives:
The mission of London St. Andrew’s College is "Leading People to Success". This mission is to be accomplished with the following primary objectives:
- to offer a distinctive learning experience and to enable student progression by formal arrangements with selected Universities.
- to enable our students to benefit from the experience of studying and living in Greater London.
- to produce well-informed, well-rounded and professionally-capable graduates who achieve successful outcomes in their studies.
- to offer a range of programmes that will provide further options for study.
- to provide strong support to students, including fees waiver and scholarships, flexible learning, employability and further study choices.
- to be flexible enough to meet the constantly changing needs of individuals and the dynamics of the marketplace.